Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays!

You know what I love about this time of year? The holiday spirit, knowing that the year is coming to a close and that people are in a celebratory mood. You know it is Christmas time when the trees come out in all their splendor at the beginning of the month. I love looking at the ornaments on the trees, tinsel and all the pomp and circumstance that comes with it, some people can be so creative.


I took these pictures from a place I spend half of my time and they had brought out the decorated tree in all its splendor and a Santa Claus came to keep it company the next day.


As you all know, I am a Muslim and we hardly celebrate Christmas and all but that doesn't forbid me from wishing y'all a good time in the spirit of this season. Happy Happy Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...