Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lunch with friends.

So me and my friends officially celebrated the new year by having lunch. We have this do whereby we go to different restaurants, hangouts etc and have lunch. As I said before; it is a great way to connect and spend a few hours in each others’ company by catching up, gossiping and people watching.
We went somewhere where there was an endless parade of fashionable teens, show offs and certain people who should know better. The food was good and so was the environment. I think the proprietors thought we were going to spend all our money on their services cause we spent a good few hours there ordering this and that.
Here’s a few pictures of me, my friends and all that we had to eat. Nothing beats good food with great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...