Sunday, January 8, 2012

The One That Got Away.

I am a huge fan of Katy Perry, her last album ‘Teenage Dream’ was one of my favourite albums from her. I feel like she wrote most of the songs off that album with me in mind and probably her too cause she showed  a lot of passion and love for what she does on this album. She is a fabulous songwriter.
Last year was such a successful year for her and it saddens me cause she ended it on a bad note- she split with her husband Russell Brand. I sometimes wonder why celebrities bother to get married when they are going to divorce each other in a few months. Better to live in sin than regret a year or months of of your life making a mockery out of the sanctity of marriage and the vows that come with. There is really nothing wrong with having a long engagement, is there?!
To get back to the point, I love her song, ‘The One that got away’ at the moment. We all have that one person who you think was/is right for you, the one you would have done anything for just to be together…. It is one of those songs you listen to and end up taking an unwanted walk down memory lane sifting through memories you thought were long forgotten.
The video…can’t get enough of it, I always watch it in entirety when it comes on telly. I hope you like it as much as I do. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...