Monday, April 30, 2012
10 Lessons From Einstein
I came across these lessons from Einstein while visiting Paulo Coehlo’s blog and thought I should share. I visit his blog time to time when I can because of his short stories. They always have a wealth of meaning and inspiration.
1. Follow Your Curiosity “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”
2. Perseverance is Priceless “It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
3. Focus on the Present “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
4. The Imagination is Powerful “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
5. Make Mistakes “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
6. Live in the Moment “I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.”
7. Create Value “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
8. Don’t be repetitive “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
9. Knowledge Comes From Experience “Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
10. Learn the Rules and Then Play Better “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
Source: Dumb little man
We have no say over the memories people choose to keep of us. We only have it over the feelings we evoke in them. Those last longer ...
One of my best friends sent me this quote and as I went through it; I reflected on the people I surround myself with both family and friends...
I am a lover of technology despite the fact that it changes all the time. It is one thing that will never remain constant... Maybe that ...
Most of you know I am a certified TV addict who watches anything and everything. Currently, I am obsessed with the TV show The Fat Docto...