Monday, April 30, 2012
10 Lessons From Einstein
I came across these lessons from Einstein while visiting Paulo Coehlo’s blog and thought I should share. I visit his blog time to time when I can because of his short stories. They always have a wealth of meaning and inspiration.
1. Follow Your Curiosity “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”
2. Perseverance is Priceless “It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
3. Focus on the Present “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
4. The Imagination is Powerful “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
5. Make Mistakes “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
6. Live in the Moment “I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.”
7. Create Value “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
8. Don’t be repetitive “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
9. Knowledge Comes From Experience “Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
10. Learn the Rules and Then Play Better “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
Source: Dumb little man
There are moments when he looks at her, Seeking the love that shone brilliantly with each gaze. Searching for the little smile that crosse...
One of my best friends sent me this quote and as I went through it; I reflected on the people I surround myself with both family and friends...
Most of you know I am a certified TV addict who watches anything and everything. Currently, I am obsessed with the TV show The Fat Docto...
Dear girl, Romance is food for the soul. Stay away from the boys who don't offer it. They are robbers of emotional deposits. How...