Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Phone Woes…

I’ve been trying hard to act like the kaput of my phone is something really small I’d get over in a day but it isn’t so. I realized recently how I’m barely managing without it. I used to do a lot with my phone, spending endless hours on it. It was practically an extension of who I am and the electronic best friend one could ever have and now…gone!
I sometimes look at it and wonder if I should give it a proper burial or silently will it back to life. Utter foolishness, right?
Why does shit happen at the most inopportune time in our lives? Why doesn’t it ever hit the fan when one is well prepared to clean it up?
You may not believe this but I feel so despondent and inconsolable. And you know what the most horrible feeling is? The knowledge that much as you have everyone’s back, the realization that no one has yours hurts like a mutha! This would have been the perfect time for anyone to step up and prove they have mine, unfortunately no one does.
It is high time I stopped trusting people with my finances. At the end of the day, it is up to you to fix your own mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...