Friday, August 9, 2013

Quotes

  • “Taste cannot be taught” – Rivals
  • “Peace of mind is the most fabulous accessory.” – Rivals
  • “Everything you experience and learn in life makes you who you are.” – Natalie Massenet
  • “You accept the love that you think you deserve.” – Perks Of Being A Wallflower
  • “Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest of hearts are drawn to it.” – Klaus (TVD)
  • “It is not the strong who survive. It is those who survive who are called strong.” – Sword And Flower
  • “Old money is quiet money.” – Paradise
  • “Some people feel love in their hearts. Some of us feel it all the way into our souls. We’re the ones who can’t forget.” – Paradise
  • “Even when the bad is staring a woman in the face, she wants to believe her man is good.” – Sandra Brown
  • “Most messes can be cleaned up with the right broom.” – Diana Palmer
  • “Love has never recognized age.” – Diana Palmer
  • “A woman is instinctively afraid of a man she thinks can conquer her.” – Diana Palmer
  • “There’s always a grain of truth in every lie.” – Diana Palmer
  • “Hatred is a sin not paid with death.” – Woman Of Sacrifice
  • “Hard times teach hard lessons but they stay with us.”
  • “Life is boring without a little spice.”
  • “People change and forget to tell each other.” – Lillian Hellman
  • “Everyone always brings their past to a party, whether they intend to or not.”
  • “As nervous as a whore in church.” – Sandra Brown
  • “Legends are lessons, they ring with truth.” – Brave
  • “Our fate lives within us. You  only have to be brave enough to see it.” – Brave
  • “If you’re gonna be bad, be bad with a purpose.” – Damon Salvatore (TVD)
  • “It’s not what we’re used to that attracts us.”
  • “You don’t know what I look like when I’m not in love with you.” – Stefan Salvatore (TVD)

*Paradise is a novel by Judith McNaught that I am currently reading all over again. First time I read it, I was in my teens and now that I am in my 20s, I can appreciate it more than I did before. She’s one of my Favorite authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...