Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy!




I've written a few posts on my mental space that ended up being lost in transit. I literally have no idea as to where they went on publication because they certainly didn't make it on the blog.
Due to those circumstances, I find myself lost for words. I can't express myself anymore than I should hence the decision to share a drawing from the pages of my journal.
I drew it to help me get back into the swing of things- creatively and on the spur of the moment I added what are probably my resolutions for this year, God Willing.
I may not know a lot at the moment but what I do know deep down is I want to be happy this year.

Anyway, happy new year and may God give us all the courage and strength to see our resolutions to fruition. Ameen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

Choice

We have no say over the memories people choose to keep of us. We only have it over the feelings we evoke in them.  Those last longer ...