Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy!




I've written a few posts on my mental space that ended up being lost in transit. I literally have no idea as to where they went on publication because they certainly didn't make it on the blog.
Due to those circumstances, I find myself lost for words. I can't express myself anymore than I should hence the decision to share a drawing from the pages of my journal.
I drew it to help me get back into the swing of things- creatively and on the spur of the moment I added what are probably my resolutions for this year, God Willing.
I may not know a lot at the moment but what I do know deep down is I want to be happy this year.

Anyway, happy new year and may God give us all the courage and strength to see our resolutions to fruition. Ameen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...