- 'Wannabe-ism.' I think the era of 50 cent look-a-likes is long past dead. Some guys should get with the program even if they didn't get the memo.
- Hate it when a guy doesn't keep time. Me waiting for you doesn't imply you have far better things to do than I.
- Guys who decide to grow a beard but leave it unkempt. What's the use of growing something you are not going to look after.
- Guys who beat around the bush. If you have something to say, go right ahead and say it. I don't have time to guess neither is it there to listen to you.
- Scruffy looking guys who approach me when I'm way out of their league.
- Lack of presentation. Hate the fact that most guys don't care much about how they dress and their appearance. If girls put a lot of thought into their appearance then why don't guys do the same? Being Metro-sexual doesn't imply that you are gay.
- I don't like guys who show off. What they have, where they work…etc. I believe in letting your actions, success and the way you carry yourself speak for you. You don't have to tell me.
- Armpit hair!! Gosh, why do guys think they have to grow a thicket under their arms to prove their manliness? There's nothing more disgusting than seeing a thicket of hair under one's arms. Why don't the same rules that apply to girls about shaving work for guys?
Thursday, November 4, 2010
What I don't like in Guys
There it was. The invite. A chance to step into his world again. She had kept it at the back of her mind that they would cross paths...
One of my best friends sent me this quote and as I went through it; I reflected on the people I surround myself with both family and friends...
Most of you know I am a certified TV addict who watches anything and everything. Currently, I am obsessed with the TV show The Fat Docto...
An image of Kampala Serena Hotel Kampala Serena Hotel is one of the best hotels an able-bodied person could ever find themselves in. H...