- 'Wannabe-ism.' I think the era of 50 cent look-a-likes is long past dead. Some guys should get with the program even if they didn't get the memo.
- Hate it when a guy doesn't keep time. Me waiting for you doesn't imply you have far better things to do than I.
- Guys who decide to grow a beard but leave it unkempt. What's the use of growing something you are not going to look after.
- Guys who beat around the bush. If you have something to say, go right ahead and say it. I don't have time to guess neither is it there to listen to you.
- Scruffy looking guys who approach me when I'm way out of their league.
- Lack of presentation. Hate the fact that most guys don't care much about how they dress and their appearance. If girls put a lot of thought into their appearance then why don't guys do the same? Being Metro-sexual doesn't imply that you are gay.
- I don't like guys who show off. What they have, where they work…etc. I believe in letting your actions, success and the way you carry yourself speak for you. You don't have to tell me.
- Armpit hair!! Gosh, why do guys think they have to grow a thicket under their arms to prove their manliness? There's nothing more disgusting than seeing a thicket of hair under one's arms. Why don't the same rules that apply to girls about shaving work for guys?
Thursday, November 4, 2010
What I don't like in Guys
I turned a year older on the 22nd of May. Am I a little wiser? Smarter? Not in the least but a whole lot better emotionally and mentally. ...
One of my best friends sent me this quote and as I went through it; I reflected on the people I surround myself with both family and friends...
I am a lover of technology despite the fact that it changes all the time. It is one thing that will never remain constant... Maybe that ...
Most of you know I am a certified TV addict who watches anything and everything. Currently, I am obsessed with the TV show The Fat Docto...