Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthday Month!




When the month of May roles by, I always get excited because it is my birth month. I’m never happy with the prospect of getting old really, it freaks the crap out of me. I can’t see myself being 30 let alone 50!
If Demi Moore is taking pills as alleged to stay young, I don’t blame her. Growing old is hard to take which makes me wonder how older people deal with it.
Enough of that.
I recently realised how hard it is to get a date to the movies! You’d think people would be free on an odd weekend, right? That was not the case once I started searching for a friend to go with to watch a movie I am still dying to see.
I could have gone by myself as some of the people I wanted to go with had seen it but I didn’t want to. A movie is enjoyable when watching it with someone. Luckily one of my best friends is yet to see it and so we shall go together when it moves. I rarely watch movies from the cinema but for this one an exception had to be made.

Ps: I don’t know what I am going to do for my birthday yet. Everything is up in the air as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

Choice

We have no say over the memories people choose to keep of us. We only have it over the feelings we evoke in them.  Those last longer ...