Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthday Month!




When the month of May roles by, I always get excited because it is my birth month. I’m never happy with the prospect of getting old really, it freaks the crap out of me. I can’t see myself being 30 let alone 50!
If Demi Moore is taking pills as alleged to stay young, I don’t blame her. Growing old is hard to take which makes me wonder how older people deal with it.
Enough of that.
I recently realised how hard it is to get a date to the movies! You’d think people would be free on an odd weekend, right? That was not the case once I started searching for a friend to go with to watch a movie I am still dying to see.
I could have gone by myself as some of the people I wanted to go with had seen it but I didn’t want to. A movie is enjoyable when watching it with someone. Luckily one of my best friends is yet to see it and so we shall go together when it moves. I rarely watch movies from the cinema but for this one an exception had to be made.

Ps: I don’t know what I am going to do for my birthday yet. Everything is up in the air as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...