- If you’re lonely, get to know yourself - Fairly Legal
- You’re beauty will take you there. But your character will bring you back – Jacob’s Cross
- You know you’ve hit middle age when your memories become more important than your dreams – Susan Delfino (DHWS)
- A crime eats its own child.
- Sometimes a good woman can save a bad man – Diana Palmer.
- Life sorts itself out, given the opportunity – Diana Palmer.
- Love is a gift. One should not throw it away – Diana Palmer.
- A man should think with his heart, not his head when he loves – Diana Palmer.
- Sex is a bad basis for a relationship – Diana Palmer.
- Husbands tend to limit a woman’s adventures.
- Some things are going to work out as they were destined to be. As if they were meant to be.
- Money doesn’t buy happiness. It just makes misery easier to bear – Johanna Lindsey
- Never underestimate the importance of friends you can’t see.
- Greed makes people stupid. And stupid people are easy to fool- Jacob’s Cross.
- You should dream of a thing before you make it happen.
- A roaring lion kills no game – Jacob’s Cross.
- A termite can do nothing to a stone except lick it – Jacob’s Cross.
- No matter how much perfume you use you’ll never hide the stench of your sins.
- We have to stop being afraid of our past. Everybody’s history is good.
- The human eye can see what the heart wants to see.
- Courage is more important than talent.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Some more Quotes!
I met our AIGP Asan Kasingye at the event I had the pleasure of attending a public dialogue on Access to Information hosted by the...
One of my best friends sent me this quote and as I went through it; I reflected on the people I surround myself with both family and friends...
Most of you know I am a certified TV addict who watches anything and everything. Currently, I am obsessed with the TV show The Fat Docto...
I am a lover of technology despite the fact that it changes all the time. It is one thing that will never remain constant... Maybe that ...