- If you’re lonely, get to know yourself - Fairly Legal
- You’re beauty will take you there. But your character will bring you back – Jacob’s Cross
- You know you’ve hit middle age when your memories become more important than your dreams – Susan Delfino (DHWS)
- A crime eats its own child.
- Sometimes a good woman can save a bad man – Diana Palmer.
- Life sorts itself out, given the opportunity – Diana Palmer.
- Love is a gift. One should not throw it away – Diana Palmer.
- A man should think with his heart, not his head when he loves – Diana Palmer.
- Sex is a bad basis for a relationship – Diana Palmer.
- Husbands tend to limit a woman’s adventures.
- Some things are going to work out as they were destined to be. As if they were meant to be.
- Money doesn’t buy happiness. It just makes misery easier to bear – Johanna Lindsey
- Never underestimate the importance of friends you can’t see.
- Greed makes people stupid. And stupid people are easy to fool- Jacob’s Cross.
- You should dream of a thing before you make it happen.
- A roaring lion kills no game – Jacob’s Cross.
- A termite can do nothing to a stone except lick it – Jacob’s Cross.
- No matter how much perfume you use you’ll never hide the stench of your sins.
- We have to stop being afraid of our past. Everybody’s history is good.
- The human eye can see what the heart wants to see.
- Courage is more important than talent.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Some more Quotes!
No. I don't know how to kiss. But, I do know, I want to feel your face on mine. To look into your deep-set eyes, Until all I s...
One of my best friends sent me this quote and as I went through it; I reflected on the people I surround myself with both family and friends...
Most of you know I am a certified TV addict who watches anything and everything. Currently, I am obsessed with the TV show The Fat Docto...
Dear girl, Romance is food for the soul. Stay away from the boys who don't offer it. They are robbers of emotional deposits. How...