Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A March Retrospective.

Sad to see March go. It was filled with so much inspiration that I have nothing to do but appreciate. For those of you who are in any way or form artistically inclined, you’d know how rare this is.
As I was going through my sketchbook a few days ago, I noticed majority of my drawings were done in March this year. This is due to the fact that I successfully date marked most of them this year unlike the previous ones. There were a few moments where I had to scratch my head trying to figure out when I did a particular drawing.
Aside from the drawing, I made quite a few accessories this past March. I found a new home for my little heart, made my first pair of earrings amongst others. March has been really good inspiration-wise. I am glad my muse is still with me.


On to April now. April made me a few promises that it is yet to keep.  I keep on thinking and wondering if at all it will deliver? Only God knows this. But until then…
Happy month of the Fool everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...