Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Quotes.

I have been reading a lot lately; it is my pastime especially when it is a slow day at work. Most of these quotes and passages are from books I have read and my favourite shows. If they are mushy, blame it on the novels. I haven’t read a serious novel since The Fault In Our Stars? No, that’s not true. I returned to the author who got me hooked on to novels- Danielle Steel. And if you know her stuff she is as serious as they come. So serious that I first prepared myself by reading Five Days In Paris; a book I read in my teens before delving into her latest books.

“A beautiful woman alone is always vulnerable”- Anne Mather
“I’m the kind of girl who likes company. When traveling through hell.” – Fearless Heart
“Fear tells you where the edge is. Fear is a good thing.” - Gotham
“Torture is an art form. It is a skill you cultivate.” – ARROW
“Passion is a storm not love.”- Windeck
“The unloved and unlovely of this world are often invisible to those of affluence.” – Dorothy Clark
“Lust is not love, and passion can turn cold when expectations are not met, when deeply set needs are not answered.” – Sandra Marton
“It’s a wonder I haven’t abandoned all my ideals. They seem so absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart.” – Anne Frank (Echoes)
“Whoever saves one life, saves a world entire.” – Talmud (Echoes)
“When they act like you mean nothing to them, it means they are madly in love with you.” – Danielle Steel (Echoes)
“I wanted you to know that I love you, in case something happens to me when I go back. I want you to know that this man loves you, and will love you till the day he dies.” – Danielle Steel
“The important things were never easy. That is what made them important.” – Danielle Steel
“Some griefs are not meant to be shared.” – Danielle Steel
“Language could be every bit as filled with subtle textures that hold concealed messages as art.” – Penny Jordan

Echoes – Danielle Steel
Fearless Heart – Telenovela
Windeck – African Telenovela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

Choice

We have no say over the memories people choose to keep of us. We only have it over the feelings we evoke in them.  Those last longer ...