Monday, October 15, 2012

Forever Friends.

I have been cleaning out my yahoo mailbox and I loved finding this forwarded email from one of my good friends. Seeing and reading it again made me miss her so much. As you all know by now, I love sharing a few good things and this is one of them. 
To all my friends
 
A friend is...

Someone who changes your life by being a part of it.
Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;
Someone who makes you believe that there is really good in this world.
Someone who convinces you that there is
an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
This is Forever Friendship.
When you're down, and the world seems dark and empty,
your Forever Friend lifts you up in spirit
and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.
Your Forever Friend gets you through the hard times,
and the sad times, and the confused times.
If you turn and walk away your Forever Friend follows.
If you lose your way, your Forever Friend guides you and cheers you on.
Your Forever Friend holds your hand
and tells you that everything is going to be a-okay.
And when you find such a Friend, you'll feel happy and complete,
because you need not worry.
You Have A "Forever Friend" For Life
and Forever has No end.




Thanks And Regards,
Srujana Shree.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...