Tuesday, April 16, 2013

J’Adore: My Floral Cuffs.



I came across these cuffs amongst the stuff a family friend had asked my mother to pass around to her friends and when I laid eyes on them, it could have been sacrilege to let them go to someone else! You should’ve seen the grin that split my face and the excitement I expressed over seeing them.
Funny enough, my mother thought no one would like them but after seeing how they looked on my wrist during a trial fitting, she thought twice! As a connoisseur of jewellery, I looked at her aghast. How can someone appreciative of jewellery not take these on sight? Accessories make me happy and these little babies are too gorgeous for words.


I love the colour and the design. The roses motif is so intricately detailed you have to marvel and appreciate the time and thought the creator put behind the work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...