Monday, June 17, 2013

Popping Orange.

The day I got it
To catch up on my nail posts, I rocked a solid orange manicure for a few days. I love color, and if it is loud and looks lovely, I would probably wear it on my nails. I hate dark colors.
I know people who wear nail polish all the time but never loud nail colors and I wonder why. I mean, if you can't experiment with color anywhere else, why not start with the nails?
Anyway, I rarely do nail polish because some never last beyond five days. I find myself peeling some of it off when it starts to chip. I think the chipping is what makes me hate getting a full manicures.

Last days of the manicure

 Manicure Tip: Always wear white nail polish as a base when trying out loud colors. It makes the color pop.--> I found this out later. I did mine without white as a base.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

Choice

We have no say over the memories people choose to keep of us. We only have it over the feelings we evoke in them.  Those last longer ...