- Love sought is good, but given unsought is better. – William Shakespeare
- Whoever you fall in love with has to love you back, or the ending just sucks. – Nora Roberts
- What we wear affects how we feel, how we act, how we move. – Nora Roberts
- You’re excuses are so lame they are limping. - Nora Roberts
- Beauty from order springs. – William King
- You don’t smile because you are happy. You’re happy because you smile. – Iris
- Sometimes, the questions are complicated but the answers are very simple. – Dr. Zeus
- Confidence was like lip gloss – all you had to do was put it on. – Nora Roberts
- Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. – Dallas
- Vengeance won’t heal a broken heart. – Dallas
- Rules are the thread that knits the fabric. – Nora Roberts
- Love is never wrong. Whether it’s for the moment, or it’s forever. – Nora Roberts
- You might like a man enough to go to bed with him, but you might not want to play with him.- Nora Roberts
- No friend poaches another friend’s man, even if she’s kicked him to the curb. – Nora Roberts
- Sex is better when you’re eating healthy. – Nora Roberts
- Men are like shoes. You’re supposed to try them on, wear them awhile – as long as they look good on you. Then toss them in the closet and shop for more. And every now and then, you pluck something out of the closet, try them on again and see how they look. The one thing you don’t do is let somebody else go rooting around in your closet. – Nora Roberts
- People and relationships never stop being a work in progress. – Nora Roberts
- It takes a lot of spine and stomach to make yourself into something when no one gives you a foundation. – Nora Roberts
- Love’s scary, and sometimes transient. But it’s worth the risks and the nerves. It’s even worth the pain. – Nora Roberts
- Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I’m yours forever. – Anonymous
- Painting is a metaphor for control. – Klaus (TVD)
- Every woman is supposed to have one major culinary accomplishment to her credit – something she can show off whenever the occasion call for it. – Judith McKnaught (Paradise)
- Every man has a limit to what he is willing to take. – Paradise
- Every artist has a story. – Klaus (TVD)
Thursday, September 26, 2013
There it was. The invite. A chance to step into his world again. She had kept it at the back of her mind that they would cross paths...
One of my best friends sent me this quote and as I went through it; I reflected on the people I surround myself with both family and friends...
Most of you know I am a certified TV addict who watches anything and everything. Currently, I am obsessed with the TV show The Fat Docto...
An image of Kampala Serena Hotel Kampala Serena Hotel is one of the best hotels an able-bodied person could ever find themselves in. H...