Friday, November 1, 2013

J’Adore: Neon Hoop Earrings.

You find the most unexpected things when you’re not looking to buy…like these neon hoops in lemon green and hot pink. These were an unexpected find and I had to have them. I mean, how often does a girl come across hoop earrings in hot pink?


The day I got them, we were in a rush to go somewhere and I unfortunately didn’t have any money on me but I had to have them. As a quirk, I NEVER bargain when it comes to jewellery. But, this particular day, I bargained for them and after coming to a satisfactory price, I asked my brother to loan me the money and I was one happy customer.
I love them because of the colours – lemon green and hot pink (this is why I had to have both pairs) plus they have this gold trim inside that caps off all the uniqueness. They have character which I am into, lately. I am tired of the common hoops; gold or silver with no texture. I’m in the process of getting rid of the common ones for fierce ones like the ones Tia and Tamera or Lady Gaga wear. Those are banging.

My collection (so far) of hoop earrings with character

If most of my current pictures are to be believed, I have gotten more mileage out of the lemon green ones than the hot pink yet I love pink. The thing about hoops with character is; you can wear them with anything and feel instantly over dressed so invest in a good pair whenever you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...