Sunday, February 23, 2014

Say Something?

February is almost coming to an end! Part of me feels it is dragging and the other part thinks it is going by at a fast pace. Hmmm… Well, it has been quite uneventful, peaceful and filled with a few pleasant surprises. I am having a mad fling with my first love! No, it isn’t a person. It is a thing. Something I am enjoying immensely and so glad for it because it has helped pass the days away. There is always a few surprises that come with every year, no?
I guess I should let everyone know that I am unemployed until further notice. It’s been quite a few months. That’s what happens when your brother is around and can fill your place when the need arises. Since I am unemployed, I spend most of my days trying to learn a few things, reading, working on the mad fling because it needs serious nurturing and trying not to get fat! I am at a peaceful state of mind. Time will come when I’ll be filled with work and such so it is good to be drifting in unknown directions at the moment. I wouldn’t compare myself to the proverbial fart that’s lost in the wind though, no. I don’t feel lost as yet because this is the life of a 20 – something – year old.
Lately, Say Something by Imagine Dragons and Christina Aguilera has been playing over and over in my head, it is only logical for it to be the background song to this post. I had to say something because it has been awhile! It is one of my songs for the moment. I hope y’all like it.



Oops, I almost forgot. I FINALLY joined Instagram! Yay me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...