Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Month!

Took this when I really needed to lift my mood

I’m always excited to see May come by because it is birthday month. Much as I fear aging, the fear never takes away the excitement. I feel like it has been awhile since I posted something… 
I’ve been ill for quite a few weeks in that I am just starting to feel like my normal self again. I feel quite lucid so I guess the medicine is starting to leave the system although the veins still hurt like a bitch and the bruises are yet to fade.
I do not know why but this time I feel the need to buy myself a birthday present. Is it weird? Do people even do this for themselves? I’m yet to kick the urge but if I do find myself with the ability to buy myself one, I shall let all of you know. What I do know for sure is; I shall do so come next year, God willing.
Happy  May everyone. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...