Monday, January 30, 2012

Tweet Surprise!

I was surprised to find that one of my blog posts was featured on an online paper called The Life Daily through a tweet. I hardly check my mentions with links as I always think the sender has sent spam and usually they are not worth my time. This particular tweet was interesting in the way it was worded that curiosity got the best of me and I clicked on the link.
I could hardly contain myself when I found out the post was actually there! It is so gratifying and amazing to think someone out there reads and considers your work good enough to feature it on their paper. I had to tell all my friends of course; the excitement we’ve shared over this is insane. I think some of them are a little more excited than I?
I know I don’t sound confident in this because I am NOT. When I started that particular blog, it was due to the support I got from my friends and I think of it as a hobby-something I love to do to to make myself busy and keeping it going is a little hard especially when you have few followers. I guess now it isn’t about followers…hmmm?
This made my day and probably this month. I never expected this even in my wildest dreams. It is such a wonderful surprise and an honor, I thank the people over there for featuring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...