Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Dusty Purple.

It’s been awhile since I did a post on the state of my nails. The reason is I use the Avon Midnight Plum whenever I decide to because I love the colour and I did a post about it here. Hard as it may be to believe or not, I have one nail polish in my life at the moment and that’s it.
I recently borrowed my mother’s nail polish this time round to try on. I thought it was a dirty brown cause of how it looked in the bottle but on application, it turned out to be a dusty purple. I spent an entire day ruminating over this until I finally had my suspicions confirmed by Google.


It looks like a very dark brown in the dark and a very dirty purple during day. It is such an odd colour though, something only an experimenter or curious soul like myself would wear. I recommend it to those with a light complexion because it really brings it out. The contrast in the dark is really something.


Tip: The trendy nail colours at the moment are nude, mint and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...