Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Looking For ME!

There are situations or rather experiences we go through that are sometimes indescribable.  Situations where there are no words befitting of a description on what is being felt at that  moment. You find yourself going on with your life and the memories the experience left you with.
I have come to realise that just like everything else in life, words also come to you at  a time they are meant to and they couldn't be any less honest and befitting of past experiences.
These are my words to sum up a situation and an experience that thankfully no longer brings that hitch of regret.
At first I was looking for you,
Then I realised the reality of you,
Is much more different from my dreams. 
Now,
I am looking for ME. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

Choice

We have no say over the memories people choose to keep of us. We only have it over the feelings we evoke in them.  Those last longer ...