Monday, January 11, 2016

All I Wanted.

Deep in the night, we all have those thoughts and words that come to us. I think that is why most writers recommend sleeping with a notebook and pen besides you. To write down your thoughts, feelings and sometimes a thread to a dream you would like to explore.

I have several of these and only started writing them last year albeit in my journal and oftentimes on my phone where I would forget all about them until a certain time necessitating a phone check up arises.

This was my first one and for this year, I asked myself, 'why not?' Why not share them on my blog instead of keeping them on my phone? Since I draw and love to play around with words and filters, I did the combination of both and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

Choice

We have no say over the memories people choose to keep of us. We only have it over the feelings we evoke in them.  Those last longer ...