Monday, January 11, 2016

All I Wanted.

Deep in the night, we all have those thoughts and words that come to us. I think that is why most writers recommend sleeping with a notebook and pen besides you. To write down your thoughts, feelings and sometimes a thread to a dream you would like to explore.

I have several of these and only started writing them last year albeit in my journal and oftentimes on my phone where I would forget all about them until a certain time necessitating a phone check up arises.

This was my first one and for this year, I asked myself, 'why not?' Why not share them on my blog instead of keeping them on my phone? Since I draw and love to play around with words and filters, I did the combination of both and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...