Sunday, February 14, 2016

Silence


I am still trying to find ME; the person I was in the ashes of heartache and sadness. One thing people neither know nor realize is that they should never ever attempt to give hope to a person who permanently looks at the glass as half empty. It is nothing short of cruel.


It is that acknowledgement on how things truly are that brought these words to mind a couple of weeks ago,  where,  not only did I not feel any sense of loss but the little baggage that has been weighing on my heart for a few months now is no longer heavy. Silence is truly golden and I hope it remains so.

I am on the right path on this journey of finding my inner self this year and I am looking forward to being the person I know I am as the year progresses. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Comment, If You Please...

The Disability Lane

Simply Shanah harbors both professional and personal milestones. In 2019; I made the decision to separate the professional and individual ex...